If you’re looking for a tech support job, check out this listing for a job at Teleperformance.
Teleperformance is one of the world’s largest private sector employers and clear global industry leader. They strive to provide the best work environment for their employees and understand the importance of work-life balance!
Teleperformance employees are known for delivering an outstanding customer experience, at every single opportunity. And as a result of their commitment, passion, and dedication to excellence, they’re creating opportunities and value for employees, clients and customers. As well as communities, and shareholders.
Tech Support Jobs
Teleperformance is looking for tech support reps. As a call center rep, you will be the eyes and ears for their team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries.
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening. As well as adjust to support approach to accommodate all levels of customer experience.
- Troubleshoot mobile technology, equipment and system problems while educating the customer on support options and steps being taken to resolve the issue
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively.
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
- Use software to source and input customer data accurately as related to the inquiry.
They’re Looking For Someone:
- With a minimum of 6 months Customer service experience.
- Who is over 18 years old.
- With the ability to type 30 wpm.
- Who has a High School Diploma or GED.
- With availability to work various shifts.
- Who is proficient with desktop computer system and macOS as well as other Apple products.
- With proven oral & written communication skills.
They also prefer someone who has 6 months call center and/or tech support experience. And who has logical problem-solving skills. As well as the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot.
Furthermore, they want someone who is organized, have work prioritization skills and who will demonstrate a high sense of urgency and works well under pressure.