Guidelines updated: October 2020
Share Your Voice and Your Expertise With The Not Now Mom’s Busy Community
Thanks so much for being interested in guest posting for Not Now Mom’s Busy. I really appreciate you wanting to share your voice with us.
Here are some post requirements to keep in mind:
- Post must be 700 – 1,000 words or more.
- Only 2 links allowed within the article. No affiliate links. No commercial links (not even in bio). If you would like a commercial link, please see my advertising page.
- Links must point to a U.S. website.
- Links must be relevant to the article.
- Content must be original and your own and not posted on any other blogs or websites.
- No giveaways.
Disclosure: All articles will be reviewed before publishing. Not Now Mom’s Busy reserves the right to refuse an article if it fails to meet these guidelines.
Topics of interest includes: *at this time we are only accepting articles in the work-from-home, side hustle, home-based and online business niches.
Women’s Health Fashion and Beauty Relationships Teens Recipes Home Décor Money Saving Tips
- Work-from-Home Tips
- Side Hustle Tips
- Work-Life Balance
- Home-Based Business Tips
- Online Business Tips
Personal Development Diet & Exercise
If you’re interested in contributing a guest post, please fill out the contact form. Be sure to type “guest post” as the subject. I’ll get back to you as soon as possible!